|Per Person Sharing||Single Person|
|8 Jan 2019 – 19 Dec 2019||R 5 750,00||R 6 500,00|
|20 Dec 2019 – 7 Jan 2020 (Peak Season)||R 6 500,00||R 7 300,00|
|8 Jan 2020 – 19 Dec 2020||R 6 300,00||R 7 100,00|
|20 Dec 2020 – 7 Jan 2021 (Peak Season)||R 7 100,00||R 8 000,00|
- Accommodation in a luxury air conditioned room.
- All meals, welcome drink, 2 game drives per day (drinks on game drive included).
- Return transfers between Moditlo River Lodge and Hoedspruit Airport (Eastgate)
- VAT @ 15%
- All unspecified beverages, laundry, curio purchases.
- Conservation levy, per person per night : (2019 = R210) / (2020 = R225) / (2021 = R245)
- Day excursions, wellness treatments, all other ground transfers, gratuities.
- Exclusive use of game drive vehicle (R4500 per day) / Venue exclusivity.
- Please note that guests will be required to sign an Indemnity form on arrival at the lodge.
- Guests are welcome to arrive in time for lunch, however rooms check-in will only be at 14H00.Check out time is 11H00.
- We welcome children from 8 years and older. A child aged between and including 8 – 11 years sharing a room with two full paying adults, will pay 50 % of the per person sharing rate. Children over 12 years of age pay the full adult rate. Children in their own room will pay the standard adult rates. Children are allowed on game drives at the manager’s discretion. Private vehicle may also be booked for families with small children.
- All extras to be settled directly at the lodge.
- Minimum 2 night stay over Peak Season.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
- Full payment is required 6 weeks before guests arrive at Moditlo River Lodge.
- If the arrival date is less than 45 days from day of making the reservation then full payment is required.
- In the event of early departure we may charge for the full original booking.
The following cancellation fees applies on the full value of the booking.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 75% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival or no show.
* Please note that there will be a building project within the audio distance of the lodge taking place between May and August 2019. Please be assured that we will make every effort to minimize the noise factor in order to prevent any disturbances to your stay during this time.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.