|Per Person Sharing||Single Person|
|1 May 2020 – 19 Dec 2020 (Reduced)||R 5 000,00||R 6 000,00|
|8 Jan 2021 – 19 Dec 2021||R 6 300,00||R 7 100,00|
|20 Dec 2021 – 7 Jan 2022 (Peak Season)||R 7 100,00||R 8 000,00|
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC OUR RATES WILL BE UNCHANGED FOR 2021. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE LATEST SPECIAL OFFERS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND THAT THE PRESCRIBED PRECAUTION AND INCIDENT PROTOCOLS WILL BE ADHERED TO AS PER GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS.
- Accommodation in a luxury air conditioned room.
- In-room complimentary tea / coffee and guest amenities.
- All meals, welcome drink, 2 game drives per day (drinks on game drive included).
- Return transfers between Moditlo River Lodge and Hoedspruit Airport (Eastgate)
- VAT @ 15%
- All unspecified beverages, laundry, curio purchases.
- Conservation levy, per person per night : (2020 = R225) / (2021 = R245)
- Day excursions, wellness treatments, all other ground transfers, gratuities.
- Exclusive use of game drive vehicle (R4800 per day)
- Guests will be required to sign an Indemnity form on arrival at the lodge.
- Guests will be required to adhere to all government required COVID-19 precautions, as well as health & safety protocols as implemented by Moditlo River Lodge for your own safety as well as others.
- Guests are welcome to arrive in time for lunch, however rooms check-in will only be at 14H00.Check out time is 11H00.
- We welcome children from 8 years and older. Please visit https://moditlo.com/rates/ to view our child policy & rates.
- All extras to be settled directly at the lodge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation.
- Full payment is required 6 weeks before guests arrive at Moditlo River Lodge.
- If the arrival date is less than 45 days from day of making the reservation then full payment is required.
- In the event of early departure we may charge for the full original booking.
The following cancellation fees applies on the full value of the booking.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 75% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival or no show.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.