Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable South African safari at Moditlo Private Game Reserve? Are you excited at the prospect of open-air game drives through the magnificent bushveld, incredible African cuisine, luxury accommodation and unrivalled hospitality?
Yes? Enquire about a booking* today and make your dreams a reality.
Reservations can also be made by contacting Moditlo River Lodge directly per telephone on +27 (0) 76 540 3595 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note:
- All bookings/enquiries must be e-mailed or faxed to Moditlo River Lodge reservations office.
- No reservation must be assumed to be confirmed, booked or cancelled without written confirmation from Moditlo River Lodge reservations office.
- Children between the ages of 8 and 11 years of age sharing a room with two full-paying adults will be charged 50% of the per person sharing rate. Children over 12 years pay the full adult rate. Children in their own room pay standard adult rates. See our full child policy here.
* Please note that there will be a building project within the audio distance of the lodge taking place between May and August 2019. Please be assured that we will make every effort to minimize the noise factor in order to prevent any disturbances to your stay during this time.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.