The beauty of the African safari is that anytime of the year will grant you breath-taking scenery and an experience that you will cherish forever. However, should you have certain animals, birds or fauna [...]
Whether it’s been your dream to spot the Big Five in their natural habitat, to unleash your binoculars and chart the varied bird species that call our bountiful region home, or to simply relax [...]
2017 has been a thrilling year for us as we continue to offer encounters of a lifetime to our guests, whilst growing our accommodation, and showcasing the exciting launch of our newly designed website [...]
Dreams will become reality when we open the doors of the Moditlo Hospitality Business School in January 2018! The hospitality sector is one of the fastest growing industries in South Africa and we’re thrilled [...]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.