There is no denying that the buffalo is one of Africa’s most beautiful and unique animals. Lovers of the Big 5 will know first-hand what it means to want to conserve these creatures for future [...]
There is something so life-altering about relaxing in a Boma under the magical African sky, surrounded by nothing but the soothing melodies of nature in the heart of the African bushveld. Let’s dive a little [...]
Giraffes are extremely curious and sure to steal your heart with their long necks, beautiful patchwork coat, and lovable nature. Despite that they are one of the most recognisable animals in the animal kingdom, there [...]
The Big 5 have been mesmerising travelers to South Africa for many years, but these five big and exotic animals are not the only news worthy animals on this beautiful continent. South Africa boasts with [...]
There are many attractions on the beautiful African continent, but when visiting this safari paradise one (or should we say five ;)) definitely stands out above the rest. The Big 5 consist out of the [...]
In celebration of our fifth birthday we asked some of our most loyal employees that have been with us since we opened our doors in 2013 to tell us more about their experience with [...]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.