In celebration of our fifth birthday we asked some of our most loyal employees that have been with us since we opened our doors in 2013 to tell us more about their experience with [...]
We sat down with one of our employees that has been with us since we opened our doors in 2013, the wonderful Serry. This is what she had to say about her experience with [...]
Everybody has an expectation when going on Game drive. 9 out of 10 people will most definitely want to see the Big 5 as this is a bucket list activity. Imagine the exhilarating feeling [...]
The beauty of the African safari is that anytime of the year will grant you breath-taking scenery and an experience that you will cherish forever. However, should you have certain animals, birds or fauna [...]
Whether it’s been your dream to spot the Big Five in their natural habitat, to unleash your binoculars and chart the varied bird species that call our bountiful region home, or to simply relax [...]
2017 has been a thrilling year for us as we continue to offer encounters of a lifetime to our guests, whilst growing our accommodation, and showcasing the exciting launch of our newly designed website [...]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- The Big Five, namely elephants, rhino (black and white), buffalo, lion and leopard.
- Various species of antelope, including impala, nyala, eland, kudu, grey duiker, steenbok and blue wildebeest.
- Various predator species, including cheetah, wild dog, hyena and crocodile.
- Herbivores like hippos and giraffes.
- Primates like baboons and monkeys.
- Nocturnal species like the small spotted genet, lesser bush baby, thick tall bush baby and porcupine.
- A variety of bird species including the martial eagle, brown snake eagle, southern ground hornbill, yellow fronted tinker bird, and Narina Trogon hornbills, as well as the giant eagle owl, spotted thick knee, fiery-necked nightjar, African Scops owl and spotted eagle owl.